This round is for adding new modules only. You will see the approved modules from Round One and add new modules where necessary. Should you wish to drop an approved module, you may only do so during Round Three.
In this round, you can:
- Select additional Yale-NUS modules via OurCORS.
- Select additional NUS elective modules/NUS CLS language modules. To register for NUS elective/NUS CLS modules in Round Two, please login to Canvas at this link (active during Round Two).
||NUS Elective Modules
||NUS CLS Modules
|Module Registration Rounds
||1, 2 and 3
|Round 2 Deadline for Registration
||By 5.00pm on Friday, 20 April 2018
||By 5.00pm on Friday, 20 April 2018
- To register for NUS elective/NUS CLS modules in Round Two, please submit your request via Canvas by 5.00pm on Friday, 20 April 2018.
- As the timetable for NUS modules is not be available until early July, you may wish to register for NUS modules based on your interest should you be submitting your application during Round One and Round Two.
- Should there be a timetable clash with your Yale-NUS modules after you submit your application in Round One or Round Two, you will need to make adjustments to your choice of modules subsequently.
- Registration of NUS modules are subject to approval from the respective NUS Faculty/School, and the outcome of your application from Round One and Two will only be known near to, or at the start of, AY2018/19 Semester 1.
Please also note the following:
- Overload – If you have previously applied for an overload during Round One, you will be able to select the additional module during this round if your Assistant Dean has approved of your overload.
- Common Curriculum Modules – Historical Immersion modules (applicable to students from Class of 2019 & Class of 2020): Modules designated as fulfilling the Historical Immersion (HI) requirement will be opened to rising Seniors and Juniors only during Round Two module registration so as to award priority to graduating students. Rising Seniors are urged to consider the available HI modules in Round Two, and enroll into one at the earliest opportunity. These modules include:
i) YHU3243 Woolf, Historiography, and the Scene of the Modern
ii) YHU3286 Living and Dying in War: KuoPaoKun’s The Spirits Play
iii) YHU3291 Sacrifice, Sex, and Power in Medieval Kashmir
iv) YHU3221 Nietzsche: An Untimely Thinker and His Times
- Independent Reading and Research (IRR) Module/Special Project in Science (SPS)/Independent Language Study & Research (ILSR) modules: If you are interested to read an independent study module, please refer to the registration forms. The deadline to submit your registration for an IRR, SPS or ILSR module is 5pm on Friday, 17 August 2018.
- Module Pre-requisite: The same pre-requisite rules as mentioned above in point 8 under Round One will apply.
- Special Pre-requisite for YHU3288 Installation Art: The same pre-requisites as mentioned above in point 9 under Round One will apply. Please submit your art portfolio no later than noon of Monday, 23 April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org or deposit in the instructor’s mailbox situated at Elm College’s Office.
- Change of Major/Minor: If you plan to change your declared Major/Minor, please submit your request via myYaleNUS. The outcome of the change will be updated in the system once the appropriate approvals are received.
- Round Two Results: Registry will send an email to notify students when the results are available for viewing. NUS elective modules and NUS CLS language modules will not be visible yet.
- Oversubscribed Modules: You may refer to the Canvas Module Brief to check on the availability of each module during each registration round.