In this round, you will be able to make changes (add/drop) to your approved modules:
- Drop and select Yale-NUS modules via OurCORS.
- Select NUS modules.
- To register for NUS elective modules in Round Three, you must complete and submit the Module Add/Drop Form to your respective Assistant Dean by 5.00pm on Friday, 17 August 2018. Late submissions will not be considered. Applications for NUS CLS Language modules is closed for this round. The outcome of your application will only be known near to, or at the start of AY2018/19 Semester 1.
- Students who may be interested in graduate modules offered by the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy may refer to here.
- Drop your approved NUS elective module/NUS CLS language module by submitting the Module Add/Drop Form to your Assistant Dean. Given the extensive negotiations between the host Faculty/School and Yale-NUS to place you into NUS electives, you should think carefully before dropping these modules. Contact your Assistant Dean to discuss your reasons for wanting to do so.
Please also note the following:
- Overload: Unless an ‘overload’ was already approved in previous rounds, you can appeal to your Assistant Dean to overload in this Round. You will be able to add the module(s) during this Round once your Assistant Dean has approved your appeal.
- Common Curriculum section allocations: You may check your allocated section group in this round.
- Independent Reading and Research (IRR) Module/Special Project in Science (SPS)/Independent Language Study & Research (ILSR) modules: If you are interested to read an independent study module, please refer to the registration forms. The deadline to submit your registration for an IRR, SPS and ILSR module is 5pm on Friday, 17 August 2018.
- Module Pre-requisite: The same pre-requisite rules as mentioned above in point 8 under Round One will apply. Reminder: If you have not passed a module in Semester 2 that is a pre-requisite to the module that you have been allocated for Semester 1 AY2018/19, you are not eligible to read the module and should proceed to drop the module during Round Three, unless otherwise approved by the instructor.
- Change of Major/Minor: If you plan to change your declared Major/Minor, please submit your request via myYaleNUS. The outcome of the change will be updated in the system once the appropriate approvals are received.
- Round Three Results: As Round Three spans from Monday, 23 July 2018 to Friday, 24 August 2018, after you have selected a Yale-NUS module, you can check for the result via OurCORS the following week, on these dates after 6.00 pm: Friday, 27 July 2018 / Friday, 3 August 2018 /Friday, 10 August 2018/ Tuesday, 14 August 2018/ Thursday, 16 August 2018 (published) / Friday, 24 August 2018 (these dates may be subject to changes).
- Drop module beyond Round Three: OurCORS will close after 9.00 am, Friday, 24 August 2018. If you would like to drop a module, please download and complete the hard copy of the Yale-NUS Module Add/Drop Form.